Sunday, May 15, 2011

I By Invicta Men's 43659-003 Yellow Dial 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch

I By
I By Invicta Men's 43659-003 Yellow Dial 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
by Invicta

Buy new: $495.00 $69.99

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Watches list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Product Images


Review & Description

Let the smart-looking Invicta I Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch become your new go-to watch. Both the bracelet-style band with fold-over clasp and the polished gold-toned case are well proportioned for everyday use. A gold-toned dial, luminous hands, and analog and stick hour markers frame three chronographs whose subdials track seconds, days, and days of the week. The stationary bezel has four screws and a pair of raised beveled stripes which offer protection to the durable mineral crystal. With Japanese quartz movement and water-resistance to 165 feet (50 meters), the Invicta I can take a few knocks without missing a beat. And if it does, its double push-button safety clasp keeps it right on your wrist.Let the smart-looking Invicta I Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch become your new go-to watch. Both the bracelet-style band with fold-over clasp and the polished gold-toned case are well proportioned for everyday use. A gold-toned dial, luminous hands, and analog and stick hour markers frame three chronographs whose subdials track seconds, days, and days of the week. The stationary bezel has four screws and a pair of raised beveled stripes which offer protection to the durable mineral crystal. With Japanese quartz movement and water-resistance to 165 feet (50 meters), the Invicta I can take a few knocks without missing a beat. And if it does, its double push-button safety clasp keeps it right on your wrist. Read more


Find the best price Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment